Migrating to a new ERP System can be a stressful process. To help new customers
in their process, we have a dedicated customer onboarding team to help
users get started with ERPNext.
How Does it Work?
Our customer onboarding team will set up a series of sessions
to help you understand and use the system. These calls will be done by screen sharing
on Zoom or Google Meet. Each call will be roughly 50 mins, followed by a 10 min Q&A.
At the end of each call, you will be given a task to be done. The next call will be
scheduled after the task is done. The following sessions will be tailored to your speed
List of Sessions
- Navigating through ERPNext: We will explain how to find your
way around ERPNext and give an overview of the modules and the master data in each module.
We will also help you set up your Company logo and letter head, and create basic Users and Roles.
- Company and Chart of Accounts: We will help you configure your basic chart
of accounts and understand the various account documents. We will also help you set up the
basic master data (Item, Warehouse, Customer, Supplier, Employee) for testing.
- One Module (of your choice): We will take you through a cycle of one module based on your process flow.
- Sales to Billing: We will try and complete a basic Sales to Billing Cycle as well.
- Query Session: We will address any issues you are facing while mapping out your use-cases in ERPNext.
If time permits, we can also cover:
- Data Import: Here we will show you how to import records into ERPNext using
the Data Import Tool, so you can start prepping up for the big day!
- Customization: Once your data is up, we will show you how to do basic customizations,
alerts and workflows on ERPNext
Now all that's left for you to do is clean up your data and go live 🙌
Let's Get Started!
We have worked with more than 1000 customers and helped them go live on ERPNext.
We know this process works. All it needs is a bit of persistence and work and we ASSURE you
that it will be worth it. But nothing worth doing is easy. 😉
Have questions? Email us at email@example.com