Sales Person is a person who sells your products/services.
Sales Persons are created in hierarchical manner in ERPNext. You can create sales persons and add other sales persons under the main sales persons.
1. How to Create a Sales Person
- Go to CRM > Settings > Sales Person > New or Selling > Sales Person > New.
- Enter the Sales Person Name.
- Select the Employee for the Sales Person.
- Tick 'Group Node' checkbox, if you would like to add more Sales Person under this Sales Person.
- Click on 'Create New'.
2.1 Sales Person in Transactions
You can use Sales Person sales transactions like Sales Order, Delivery Note and Sales Invoice.
Read Sales Persons in Sales Transactions for more details.
2.2 Assign Sales Targets to Sales Person
You can assign sales target for sales person and track the progress. Read Sales Person Target Allocation for more details.
- Sales Order
- Sales Person Target Allocation
- Delivery Note
- Sales Invoice
- Sales Cycle
Next: Customer Group