Update Accounts Payables
Accounts Payables is the balance amount you owe your Suppliers towards the invoices they have already sent you.
You can import the accounts payables details using Opening Invoice Creation Tool. To access it, go to:
Home > Accounting > Opening and Closing > Opening Invoice Creation Tool
1. How to import outstanding invoices
- Go to the Opening Invoice Creation Tool.
- Select the Company.
- Select Purchase in Invoice Type.
- Click on Add Row and select supplier in party, select Posting Date, Due Date, Item Name and add Outstanding Amount.
- Click on Create Invoices.
Purchase Invoices will be created. You can post Payment Entry against these invoices as and when you make the payment.