Update Accounts Receivables
Accounts Receivables is the balance amount your Customer owes you towards the Sales Invoices you have already sent to them.
You can import the accounts receivables details using the Opening Invoice Creation Tool. To access it, go to:
Home > Accounting > Opening and Closing > Opening Invoice Creation Tool
1. How to import outstanding invoices
- Go to the Opening Invoice Creation Tool.
- Select the Company.
- Select Sales in Invoice Type.
- Click on Add Row and select customer in party, select Posting Date, Due Date, Item Name and add Outstanding Amount.
- Click on Create Invoices.
Sales Invoices will be created. You can post Payment Entry against these invoices as and when you receive payment from your customer.
Next: Current Assets