Staffing Plan helps you to plan human resource recruitments for your Company. ERPNext allows you to do this at a group company level helping you efficiently plan and budget new hirings for a period. Job Openings can only be created as per the number of vacancies and budget as per the active Staffing Plan.
Human Resources > Setup > Staffing Plan > New Staffing Plan
- Designation: The designations for which you are creating the Staffing Plan.
- Number of Positions: The number of positions you plan to recruit for between the Staffing Plan from and to dates.
- Current Count: This is the number of Employees already hired for the Designation.
- Vacancies: The number of vacancies based on the Number of Positions you wish to recruit and the current Employee count.
- Estimated Cost Per Position: You can specify the cost to company per position so that hiring officials can stick to the budget.
Total Estimated Budget Once you enter the recruitment plan for all the designations, Staffing Plan will draw up the total estimated budget as per the plan.
Next: Travel Request