Using Shipping Rule you can define the cost for delivering the product to the customer the supplier.
You can define different shipping rules or a fixed shipping amount for the same item across different territories.
1. How to create a Shipping Rule
- Go to Selling > Items and Pricing > Shipping Rule > New.
- Enter the Shipping Rule label, for example 'Priority Shipping' or 'Next Day Shipping'.
- Proceed with accounting details like Shipping Account, Cost Center to which amount will be charged, and Shipping Amount.
- Under Calculate Based On, you can also change the calculation on which the Shipping Rule will be applied like net total quantity or net total weight, by default it is "Fixed".
- Drop Shipping