Distributors have a large part of their financial resources invested in the stock items they trade. With ERPNext, you can always keep a birds eye view on your stock availability, replenishment, procurement and sales.
Here's a view of stock in ERPNext.
1. Material Flow
There are three main types of entries:
2. More than Sales and Purchase
A distributor needs a lot more than a simple sales and purchase module for a complete and smooth operation. ERPNext provides all the modules a distributor will need.
- You track your books of accounts using the Accounts module.
- Manage payroll, leaves and claims of your support staff in the HR module.
- Attend customer's support queries better with the Support module.
3. A Distributor talks about ERPNext Implementation
When Tarun Gupta's security services startup Neural Integrated Services started growing, his ERP could not keep pace and was full of bugs in spite of spending a lot of money. Thats when Tarun decided he wanted to move to something better and discovered ERPNext.