Item Group is the classification category. Depending on the type of product,
categorize it under its respective field. If the product is
service oriented, name it under the group head - service. If the
product is used as a raw-material, you have to name it under the Raw-material
category. In case, your product is used only in trading, you can categorize it
1. How to create an Item Group
- Go to: Stock > Items and Pricing > Item Group.
- Select an group node under which you wish to create the Item Group, the default is All Item Groups .
- Select 'Add Child'.
- To make this child a category, tick on Group Node.
- Click on Create New.
2. Delete an Item Group
- Select the Item Group you want to delete.
- Select 'Delete'.
- Click on Yes.