Introduced in Version 12
It is an assembly of people for a particular purpose or agenda, especially for formal discussion about Quality aspects.
Quality Meetings are conducted to review the Quality Reviews that have been generated. The minutes (summary) of these meetings would include the discussion on the various Quality Reviews.
To access Quality Meeting, go to:
Home > Quality > Meeting > Quality Meeting
1. How to Create a Quality Meeting
- Go to the Quality Meeting list, click on New.
- Enter an Agenda. It is a list of meeting activities in the order in which they are to be taken up.
- In the Minutes table enter:
- Document Type: Select from Quality Review, Quality Action, or Quality Feedback.
- Review: Select the Quality Review, Action, Feedback to be discussed.
- Minute: Written or recorded documentation that is associated with the Review.
The Status of the Meeting can be set to Closed once the agenda is done.
Next: Quality Feedback Template