Quality Procedure (Standard Operating Procedure)
Introduced in Version 12
A standard operating procedure (SOP) is a set of step-by-step instructions compiled by an organization to help workers carry out complex routine operations. SOPs aim to achieve efficiency, quality output and uniformity of performance while reducing miscommunication and failure to comply with industry regulations.
A Procedure can be of two types ie a Procedure consisting of simple steps that you must follow to achieve the Goal and Procedure having a nested Procedure along with steps that must be followed.
To access Quality Procedure, go to:
Home > Quality > Goal and Procedure > Quality Procedure
1. How to create a Quality Procedure
- Go to the Quality Procedure list, click on New.
- Enter the following details:
Procedure: Name of the Procedure that you intend to create.
Parent Procedure: If a Procedure is a child to a Parent Procedure, then this field will contain the name of the Parent Procedure.
Is Group: If a Procedure has chile Procedures, selecting Is Group, groups all the Procedures into the Parent Procedure in the TreeView.
- Various processes that have to be carried out in a particular Quality Procedure.
- Process can either be just a instruction or a different Quality Procedure.
Next: Tree Of Procedure