A Maintenance Visit is a visit made by an engineer to a Customer’s premise for maintenance work of an Item.
To access the Maintenance Visit list, go to:
Home > Support > Maintenance > Maintenance Visit
A Maintenance Visit is usually created from a Sales Order of type 'Maintenance'.
2. How to create a Maintenance Visit
- Go to the Maintenance Visit list, click on New.
- The current date and time will be recorded, this can be edited.
- Select the Customer.
- Select the Maintenance Type whether Scheduled, Unscheduled, or Breakdown.
- Set the completion status whether 'Partially Completed' or 'Fully Completed'.
- Select the Item Code and Serial Number.
- Enter a Description of the maintenance, select the Sales Person performing the maintenance, and enter the work done.
2.1 Additional Options when Creating Maintenance Visit
- Customer Feedback: You can record any feedback given by the Customer regarding ths=is Maintenance Visit.
- The following fields will be fetched from the Customer form:
- Customer Address
- Contact Person
- Customer Group
- Warranty Claim
- Maintenance Schedule
- Sales Order