In addition to listing your products, ERPNext also allows you to sell them via
the Shopping Cart.
To enable Shopping Cart, go to:
Home > Website > Portal > Shopping Cart Settings
Shopping Cart Settings
Here are some configuration options:
- Show Price: Show Item Price on the product page.
- Show Stock Availability: Show whether the Item is in stock.
- Show Stock Quantity: Show available stock on the product page.
- Show Configure Button: Show a configure button if the Item has variants.
It can be used to narrow down the specific item based on Attributes.
- Show Contact Us Button: Show a contact us button which customers can use
to enquire about the Item. It will create a Lead in the system.
1. Item Types
Shopping Cart works differently for Items with and without variants.
1.1 Items without variants
Items without variants have their dedicated product page and an Add to Cart
button. The stock information is also shown if they are enabled in Shopping Cart
Item without Variants
1.2 Items with variants
Since Item Templates can't be bought directly, there is a Configure button to
choose the specific variant and add it to cart.
Item with Variants
2. Cart Quotation
If checkout is disabled, when your customers add an item to cart, they can click
on the Request for Quotation button to get a quote for it. A Quotation
is generated in the system.
3. Cart Checkout
You can enable checkout from Checkout Settings section in Shopping Cart
Settings. You must have PayPal Integration
or Razorpay Integration
for enabling payments.
Cart Checkout Settings