Announcing the speakers and talks: ERPNext Conference 2021
Update on the fast-approaching ERPNext Conference!
ERPNext Conference is now less than a month away and we are publishing the speakers for the event! Every year, talk selection gets more and more difficult as we get larger batches of submissions. Thank you so much to everyone who took the time to send us a pitch – we wouldn’t be able to run this event without you! If your speech did not figure in this year’s agenda, please know that we could only not accommodate it. We encourage you to submit again for next year’s Conference.
Below, we are also sharing more information about registrations, talks from our customers, partners, internal speakers, and our generous sponsors (want to join them? Drop a note to firstname.lastname@example.org). Read on for more details.
Every year, we look to bring a wide range of voices to the ERPNext Conference. We aim for a line-up that spans across a mix of practical, and technical topics – with the odd whimsical one thrown in for good measure. We’re really excited about the presentations we’ve got this year – we hope it excites you too!
Day 1: Friday, November 19
- Vrinda M - Introduction
- Rushabh - Building a unified stack for everything
- Faris - Build an app on Frappe Framework with no deployment step
- Ankush - Using REST APIs and Webhooks
- Gavin - Data Talk: Pythonic Query Building
- Shadrak + Sagar - "(don't) get pwned"
- Rohit + Nabin - Stock ledger reposting
- Marica - Taking your business online with ERPNext e-commerce
- Jannat - Introducing Frappe School
- Aditya - Re-introducing Frappe Cloud
- Hussain - Introducing Frappe Cloud Marketplace
- Hasnain - Frappe Wiki
Day 2: Saturday, November 20
- Ambareen - Introduction & Marketing at Frappe (Customer/Partner success story)
- Nabin - ERPNext (breaking the monolith and the way forward)
- Harshit & Team - ERPNext Products
- Amit - Why Frappe Consulting for business?
- Mayank - ERPNext and Frappe Framework for businesses (automation and aesthetics)
- Rucha & Team - Re-introducing Frappe healthcare
- Basawaraj - Making learning Frappe and ERPNext fun
- Umair - Growing ERPNext eco-system with Frappe partners
- Faraz & Team- Is ERPNext a good fit for enterprise?
- Wolfram - Tuit gmbh, Germany
- Atul - Ascra Technologies, India
- Hadi - MTC, Iraq
- Dilip - Eigenlytics Data Solutions, India
We have handpicked the talk to ensure that there’s something there for everyone. Head over to the Frappe Conference page to see the full abstracts.
Did you register for the conference, already?
If you have not registered yourself yet, now’s a great time to snap one up, don’t leave it to the last minute. Hit on the link here Frappe Conference
Be a sponsor!
Want to lend a hand? Get a chance to affirm your organization's commitment to open source. Head over to our sponsorship page for details on how your company can get involved! One of our volunteers will reach out to you shortly.
And that’s the latest on the ERPNext Conference 2021 scheduled on 19th and 20th November. Stay tuned for more details.