ERPNext 12.9.0 and Frappe Framework 12.6.0 release
A highlight of what's new in ERPNext Version 12.9.0 and Frappe Framework 12.6.0.
· 3 min read
ERPNext v12.9.0 Release Note
ERPNext version 12.9.0 and Frappe Framework 12.6.0 were released this week.
- Pick List enhancements in Stock module:
- The purpose name for Delivery Against Sales Order has been changed to Delivery and will be patched for any existing records.
- If the purpose is "Delivery" then allow rows without Sales Order against them to be mapped to the Delivery Note.
- Update Current Stock button to update locations and quantity after Submit.
- Validations if Item Locations table is empty (on creation of Delivery Note, Stock Entry).
- Company-wise fetching of locations and quantity.
- Payment allocation on Payment Entry based on invoice Payment Terms, this will reflect in the Accounts Receivable report.
- Allow Tax Withholding Category selection at specific invoice level. Previously it was available only at Supplier level.
- Enhanced Employee Leave Balance report, added new columns for New Allocation and Expired Leaves.
- Tax Amount in Credit Note print format should be shown in positive.
- On saving a Contact linked with a Lead, update the contact info from Contact into the Lead.
- The Stock Balance report now has colors. Color coding depending on stock quantity and status.
- Accounting Dimensions in Period Closing Voucher.
- In BOM, allowed Price List in other than Company currency.
- For India, multiple income tax slabs are introduced to comply with government regulations. Know more about payroll here.
- Account Type validation for accounts selected in Asset Category.
- On change of item in sales and purchase transactions, UOM should be reset based on the item's default UOM.
- Target warehouse in Delivery Note and Sales Invoice should not be set based on user permission. Patch to fix affected records.
- Budget validation against an Accounting Dimension was missing.
- On change of qty in Stock Entry, the fields in base currency were not set for non-serialized items.
- Payment request not able to make against fees
- Cost Center renaming is allowed only from Cost Center form
- Accounts Payable report showing the advance amount of other company
- Item tax template set in the Item master is not fetched into the sales invoice and taxes are not shown in the offline pos.
- Validate duplicate creation of expiry ledger entry for carry forward allocation and patch to remove duplicate ledgers.
- In Repack entry, set rate for finished goods based on the cost of raw materials.
Frappe Framework Version 12.6.0 Release Notes
- Fixed calculation of dates and values for Dashboard Charts.
- Fixed and enhanced email thread system. New email threads were being created under certain situations.
- Data Import Beta will now properly handle datetime imports.
- Fixed Auto Repeat schedule date calculation for Daily and Weekly frequencies.
- Fixed an issue of assignments getting reopened on close.
- Fixed permission issue while creating new private files.
- Fixed an issue where Print formats were not retaining customizations.
- Introduced checkbox option to text editor's toolbar, now tick items which are done in your to do lists and other areas
- Now sidebar items for Web Form items will be accessible in mobile view
- Arrow on select fields is now clickable
- Made website footer stick to bottom even when there's more or less content
- Fixed the issue of Multi Select List field being rendered multiple times in dialog
- Enabled two factor authentication for LDAP users, via email.
Want to discuss and look at the GitHub pull requests? Visit our discuss forum.
Marketing at Frappe.
No comments yet. Login to start a new discussion Start a new discussion